Type 4 curlistas, this one for you!! Sheen, definition, moisture, and conditioning...just what your kinks need! Style while you reconstruct and strengthen your stressed and damaged hair. Light hold with added sheen and definition. Apply Cashmere + Caviar Hair Gelle to wet hair for a wash n go style or apply to dry hair and braid/twist out hair. Also great on rod/roller sets. Finish with Cashmere + Caviar Hair Serum for extra sheen.
- Hair Gelle, Cashmere + Caviar Collection
- For kinky textured hair. Strengthen, restructure & add sheen to textured hair! Why Cashmere? Just like the name implies, cashmere extract leaves hair feeling luxuriously soft, and stronger since cashmere proteins support the natural protein found in your hair.
- Cashmere also emits high wattage shine, stops frizz, gives more bounce, and makes tresses more controllable.
- Cashmere proteins have a restructuring action, which will smooth and revive strands from the inside out.
- Why Caviar? Caviar is a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin D along with omega-3 fatty acids. Vitamin A helps to produce healthy sebum, which will prevent your hair from drying out and breaking off.
- A deficiency in vitamin D may lead to hair loss and omega-3 fatty acids may help reduce hair loss. It also has zinc, which is essential to your immune system and strengthens the hair follicles to help prevent certain types of hair loss.
- Cashmere + Caviar Hair Gelle: Style while you reconstruct and strengthen your stressed and damaged hair.
HOW TO USE
- Apply Cashmere + Caviar Hair Gelle to wet hair for a wash n go style or apply to dry hair and braid/twist out hair.
- Also great on rod/roller sets.
- Finish with Cashmere + Caviar Hair Serum for extra sheen.
Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 80, Glycereth-26, Cashmere Wool, Caviar Extract, Champagne Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coconut Water, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Diisopropyl Adipate, Methylheptyl Isostearate Hydroxyethylcellulose, Fragrance, Carbomer, Phenoxiethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide.