Go classy with sophisticated silver looks! Get this Gray Hair Dye Cream NOW!!!
Dyeing your hair is a big commitment, and it’s even harder with so many colors to choose from. If you’re looking for a classy look that’s equally stunning, then the Gray Hair Dye Cream is the perfect fit for you! Pure sophistication in a bottle, it’ll color your hair in glamorous silver hues.
Its hair-nourishing ingredients keep your hair silky soft and lustrous and leave a protective coat that seals in the formula into a permanent color.
- Sophisticated Silver: A stunning touch of class, this hair dye will color your hair a pure, sophisticated silver.
- Protective Coat: Its special formula leaves a protective coat to seal in the color and keep your hair strong and lustrous.
- Hair-nourishing: A dye that cares for your hair, its nourishing ingredients keep hair moisturized and silky soft. No need to worry about dried-out hair like with other dyes.
- Different Shades: From silvery gunmetal blue to pure stardust silver, this dye comes in different silvery shades to match the exact look you want.
- Long-lasting: Those silvery locks are here to stay. This hair dye is permanent with only minimal fading from washing.
- Easy to Use: For the best experience and your convenience, the dye is premixed and comes with detailed instructions for the perfect color.
- Type: Hair Dye
- Capacity: 100ml
- Color: Light Gray Color
- Features: Long-lasting, Fashionable, Easy to Wear
HOW TO USE
- Perform a sensitivity test 24 hours before coloring.
- Wash hair before coloring.
- Brush premix through the hair section by section.
- Leave compound feed on hair for 40-60 minutes
- Rinse hair well.
- You need to use dioxygen milk (H2O2).
Read the instructions before use to get the best color:
- Take an allergy test 24 hours before use. Avoid using conditioner or oil before coloring.
- Wear plastic gloves and a cape to avoid any stains long before coloring your hair, it should be clean and dry.
- Lighter hair color always takes on the best color while dark hair needs to be bleached first.